Scale up your business with EIT RawMaterials
Does your Start-up or SME offer sustainable solutions for the raw materials sector? Apply to the Booster Call to get financial support of up to EUR 200 000 and access to the EIT RawMaterials partner network to scale up.
EIT RawMaterials Booster supports start-ups and SMEs developing innovative products and services that can impact in the raw materials sector or benefit our partners.
Besides funding and customised services, the selected start-ups and SMEs will also join the EIT RawMaterials partner network to participate in our networking events and gain visibility through EIT RawMaterials network channels. Supported start-ups and SMEs may join our network as an associate or full members to benefit from the ecosystem fully.
Booster Call provides established companies with support to:
- speed up a technology challenge to bring your solution closer to the market
- accelerate market entry by dedicating financial resources for a specific segment or target market
- facilitate product portfolio diversification, enabling product adaption or new product features to address a concrete market need
Booster Call 2022 is open throughout the year. For the sake of clarity and to ensure a smooth selection and operational progress of the selected Start-ups and SMEs, we have three cut-off dates for proposal submission. The application deadlines are 8 April, 6 June and 5 September 2022.
Minerals, metals and advanced materials are key enablers to achieve the objectives of the European Green Deal.
Today, only a fraction of the most relevant raw materials is produced in Europe. This can be changed through a circular economy approach, through innovation in recycling, substitution, processing, mining, and exploration. It is the objective of EIT RawMaterials to secure a sustainable raw materials supply by driving innovation, education, and entrepreneurship across European industrial ecosystems.
Booster Call supports new businesses sharing our vision to develop raw materials into a major strength for Europe.
Solutions and business models implementing circular economy concepts
Substitution of critical and toxic materials in products and for optimised performance
New technologies or services that make it possible to substitute or use lower quantities of critical or toxic materials in key industries
Technologies and solutions for materials supply from secondary sources and recycling
Mineral and metallurgical processes
Technologies and solutions for mineral and metal processing and for improved materials production
Technologies and solutions for more efficient, responsible and sustainable modern mining
Technologies and solutions for improved and new mineral exploration
In this Booster Call 2022, EIT RawMaterials seeks companies developing solutions in the thematic scope of three Lighthouses:
How to apply
The application deadline is 5 September 2022
Please find below Booster Call 2022 Terms & Conditions and templates for download.
- EIT RawMaterials Booster Call 2022: Call text and guidelines
- EIT RawMaterials Booster Call 2022: Template for cost estimate, revenue projections, activities and milestones
- EIT RawMaterials Booster Call 2022: Template for financial estimate
Please follow the link below to apply via external application platform.
For more information
To get in touch with your regional EIT RawMaterials Innovation Hub, please check the list of Hubs and countries covered by them:
- Innovation Hub Baltic Sea: Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Southern Sweden
- Innovation Hub Central: France, Portugal, Southern Germany, Switzerland
- Innovation Hub East: Austria, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, North-Eastern Germany, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech Republic
- Innovation Hub North: Denmark, Ireland, Northern Sweden, Norway
- Innovation Hub South: Italy, Spain, Israel
- Innovation Hub West: Belgium, North-Western Germany, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Luxembourg
Applicants belonging to countries not listed should contact our team at email@example.com or the nearest Innovation Hub.