Sustainability Support and Information Centre (SSIC) project team invites you to submit a request via the SSIC webtool.
The SSIC network provides easy access to an extensive range of sustainability experts, who provide Sustainability Support in decision making towards the design of products and services for the Circular Economy.
The webtool is now fully functional and integrated within SSIC website. For more detailed information on the SSIC services and for submitting a request please visit the SSIC innovation project website.
The members of the SSIC innovation project consortium are:
- Ghent University, Belgium (Lead Partner)
- Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development (ENEA), Italy
- Ecoinnovazione, Italy
- Flemish Institute for Technological Research NV (VITO), Belgium
- Fundación Tecnalia Research & Innovation, Spain
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS), Denmark
- Swedish Environmental Research lnstitute (IVL), Sweden
- European Commission, DG JRC (Joint Research Centre), EU
- KU Leuven, Belgium
- Leiden University, the Netherlands
- Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO), the Netherlands
- Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands
- Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd. (VTT), Finland
- University of Bordeaux, France
- Wuppertal Institute, Germany
- CIRCE – Research Centre for Energy Resources and Consumption, Spain
- Forum for Sustainability through Life Cycle Innovation e.V. (FSLCI), Germany