Become a professional in the raw materials sector and build a sustainable future
After the successful first edition of the RMs Manager Course, the enrollment for the new edition has started. The gained experience was used to improve the formula and the course content to make it even more comprehensive.
The Raw Materials Manager course of 30 hours is dedicated to students (master’s, bachelor’s, and doctoral students) of technical and management faculties. The aim of the course is to provide additional knowledge expected for better management of companies dealing with primary and secondary raw materials.
The structure of the RMs Manager is based on surveys conducted among students and managers in order to provide additional knowledge and skills expected from the raw materials sector. It is a response to the students’ aspirations and the needs of the mining and processing industry for a qualified team of strategic, technological, operational, and social managers. The Programme is co–financed by EIT RawMaterials.
Participation in lectures and seminars is obligatory (min. 70%), as well as preparation and presentation of a case study in a group of about 3 students (10 minutes) – the proposed subjects for presentation will be discussed first lecture students will have 2 months for preparation. After completing the course (70% activities on lectures + presentations), students will receive a certificate labeled by EIT RawMaterials.
The 2nd edition of the Course will take place from 21 October 2021 to 10 February 2022 and it will be divided into five thematic modules:
- Module 1. Circular economy, SDGs, and ecological aspects of mining activities
- Module 2. Social and economic aspects of mining activities
- Module 3. Corporation module
- Module 4. Management skills
- Module 5. Case study
- All the lectures will be organised online.
- The course is free of charge.
- The number of participants is limited – students from RIS EU countries have priority, i.e. EU Member States: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain. Horizon Europe Associated Countries: Montenegro, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
By completing the course, participants expand their knowledge of the circular economy applied to raw materials through ambitious training created by academic and industry experts.
Registration and admission information:
- Application form
- Deadline for applications: 15 October 2021