Project duration: 1 April 2016 – 31 March 2019
The project is a public mineral intelligence system to support authorities (on national, regional or local level) at the decision-making process and to facilitate industry to enter into new markets.
The solution (technology)
The project will create a network, and a compendium of good practices and improve technical tools for raw materials management, transfer the knowledge and increase capacity building in mineral management on a test site (Macedonia).
- Geological Survey of Slovenia (GeoSZ), Slovenia (Lead Partner)
- Geological Survey of the Republic of Macedonia (GSRM), Macedonia
- Geological Institute of Romania (IGR), Romania
- Bureau de Recherches Géologiques et Minières (BRGM, The French Geological Survey), France
- DMT GmbH & Co. KG, Germany