Project duration: 4 January 2016 – 31 December 2018
The core idea of iMine is to enable access to production mines and labs for KAVA and KCA activities in primary extraction that will benefit from easy access to this Network of Infrastructure. The focus is on high TRL (Technology Readiness Level) activities. The coordinator will synchronize the test and demonstration capacities in question and will ensure effective communication between EIT RawMaterials partners.
The solution (technology)
iMine is a network of test and demo sites in Europe for projects that want to test their applications or other project results in real mine environments or lab environments. iMine is a three-year project, lasting from 2016 to 2018. During that time, iMine will establish the test and demo site network and infrastructure. During 2018 it will be decided how iMine will continue and in what form.
- RISE SICS AB, Sweden (Lead Partner)
- Agnico Eagle Finland Oy, Finland
- Atlas Copco Rock Drills AB, Sweden
- Boliden Mineral AB, Sweden
- DMT GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
- KGHM Polska Miedz Spólka Akcyjna, Poland
- Lapland University of applied sciences, Finland
- Luleå University of Technology (LTU), Sweden
- Luossavaara-Kiirunavaara AB, LKAB, Sweden
- Mobilaris, Sweden
- Outokumpu Ferrochrome, Finland
- RISE Research Institutes of Sweden Holding AB, Sweden
- RISE SICS Västerås AB, Sweden
- Sandvik AB, Sweden
- Sandvik SRP AB, Sweden
For more information please visit the official website of the iMine project.