Project duration: 1 January 2016 – 31 December 2016
The project provides a better base for decision makers such as local and regional political actors to raise the European society awareness of the circular economy and to provide a better transparency for European citizens in the raw materials field.
The solution (technology)
Regional workshops and one European workshop will be executed.
- Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen, RWTH Aachen, Germany (Lead Partner)
- Bay Zoltan Nonprofit Ltd. for Applied Research, Hungary
- Geological Survey of Slovenia, GeoZS, Slovenia
- Katholieke Universiteit te Leuven (KU Leuven), Belgium
- TU Clausthal (Clausthal University of Technology), Germany
- Université de Liège, Belgium
For more information, please visit the project web page.