Entrepreneurship in the Circular Economy
TranDOCSUM project envisages the development of a training programme to support entrepreneurship in the raw materials sector. The Winter School offers PhD students and young researchers a unique opportunity to acquaint to various elements of the circular economy implementation in the raw materials sector.
The main theme of the Winter School is the transformation towards the circular economy with the focus on the possibility of recovering the raw materials from waste generated in municipal waste processing plants, as well as building industrial symbiosis in the region and creating a positive image of the company among various stakeholder groups.
All participants will receive a certificate confirming the acquisition of key skills in the area of innovative and entrepreneurial activities in the raw materials sector.
Winter School details
- When: 7 – 11 December 2020
- Where: Online
- Costs: Free of charge
- Who: 30 PhD Students and Young Researchers (all areas of science), who carry out their doctoral research
- Topic: Circular economy implementation in the raw materials sector
- Type of activity: lectures, quizzes, workshops, group work, case study
- 5 October – 13 November 2020 – online application (Word file below)
- 20 November 2020 – recruitment results (publication of the list of participants)
- 23 – 27 November – participation in the e-learning course (initial 3-hours course preparing for the Winter School)
- 7 – 11 December 2020 – online Winter School
- Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences (MEERI)
- Katholieke Universiteit te Leuven (KU Leuven)
- Université de Liège
- RISE IVF AB
- Silesian University of Technology
- AGH University of Science and Technology
- European Sustainable Phosphorus Platform (ESPP)