Cross KIC Education Cluster:
The Cross-KIC Strategic Education Cluster is an initiative aiming to systematise and leverage education activities from different EITs, create joint offerings, and open new opportunities for raising EIT’s profile and market penetration. The Cluster involves all the EITs which work together across 6 work packages. EIT RM is leading the Cluster and is involved at different levels in all work packages.
Under the overall framework of Cross KIC Strategic Education Cluster, EIT RM is looking for a freelance who would support us across the work packages where EIT RawMaterials plays an important role. This is a horizontal role that requires a lot of flexibility and multitasking between different assignments.
The position will require support to the Cluster lead including but not limited to preparation of budgets, preparation of timelines for various activities and initiative review support. It will also include leadership of the Task Communication, Collaboration and Dissemination, under work package 4 -Alumni, to which EIT RawMaterials is assigned to, as well as support with various activities in other work packages in order to ensure EIT RawMaterials is represented across the Cluster. Work will be performed in close alignment with the Cluster lead and other members of the Cluster that follow the same work packages.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Support the Cluster lead in the process of reporting obligations against the EIT, namely in administration of the budget; coordinating inputs from other KICs; ensuring timely collection of all the data and preparation of consolidated data;
- Understand how to structure different work processes, assign responsibilities, and monitor progress involving all KICs;
- Lead and independently develop the activities under the Task on Communication, Collaboration and Dissemination under Alumni Work Package and work in close cooperation with the work package leader of the Alumni, and with other KICs involved;
- Regular attendance of Alumni work package meetings and further development and work on creating synergies with other work packages of the Cluster by building concrete communication and dissemination activities; manage outputs and deliverables as per the business plan;
- Support the work under other work packages of the Cluster where EIT RawMaterials has a participating role;
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills;
- Very strong Excel skills;
- Creative and well skilled in communication related activities;
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, ability to set priorities;
- Agile and flexible, and able to adjust to a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in written and spoken English (C2-level);
- Basic knowledge about the EIT Community;
- A track record of managing projects that are co-funded with European public funds is a plus;
Background and experiences
- A talented project manager with 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Experiences with working in a multi-task international environment;
- Experiences with working on communication tasks;
- Desired: Knowledge on latest technological trends and on education and training.
Please send your questions and application to email@example.com