The Raw & Circular Economy Expedition is on!
Join the RACE, a 2-week learning journey across Europe and along the raw materials value chain. RACE is designed for Master students, sustainability pioneers keen to deepen their understanding of the pressing, raw material challenges of Future Mobility. Help us unlock solutions to making mobility sustainable for Europe!
Shape the transportation system of tomorrow
During the RACE, you will have a unique opportunity to:
- Work and network with the world’s leading industry experts.
- Experience the raw materials value chain by following the real-life journey of raw materials across four different locations in Europe.
- Make lifelong friends travelling across Europe with 70 fellow students from different backgrounds.
- Deepen your understanding of the circular economy and pressing raw materials challenges to make transportation sustainable across Europe.
4 circular economy challenges… 4 locations across Europe… 70 international students… 2 weeks in planes, trains and buses… 1 European training programme!
Solve the raw material challenges of Future Mobility
The RACE 2019 was the opportunity of a lifetime. 70 master’s students from EIT Labelled programmes & EIT RawMaterials partner universities travelled across Europe and tackled the challenges of future mobility. Check out our highlights video!
Let your creativity run free
All the costs for participating to the RACE are covered by the EIT RawMaterials Academy.
- Travel to and from the RACE
- All the transfers from one location to another will be organized by RACE
- We will also take care of accommodation and food
Bring your passion and talent, the rest is on us!