Project duration: 1 January 2016 – 31 December 2018
The main activity in RMCONFDIF is the organization of a regular seminar cycle, related to metallurgy of RM. Target groups are mainly students and professors of higher education, to attract them to RM career.
The solution (technology)
The conferences will be open for the general public, to stimulate positive behaviours and gain acceptance for RM activities, and for working professionals, to attract them to redirect their career towards RM industry. Also, it is the goal to include local authorities to assist in obtaining license to operate.
- Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, UPM (Technical University of Madrid), Spain (Lead Partner)
- Atlantic Copper S.L.U., Spain
- Gomez Pardo Foundation, Spain
- Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg (TUBAF), Germany
- Université de Liège, Belgium
- Université de Lorraine (UL), France
- Zavod za gradbenistvo Slovenije, ZAG (Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute), Slovenia