Project duration: 01 January 2020 – 31 December 2021
The solution (technology)
The key is the active participation and the extension of the Social Licence to operate through mine closure and site rehabilitation and for them to play an active role in the ultimate post-mining landscape and land use.
- Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia (Lead Partner)
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa (New University of Lisbon) – Faculty of Sciences and Technology (FCT NOVA), Portugal
- National Technical University of Athens – NTUA, Greece
- Montanuniversität Leoben, Austria
- KGHM Polska Miedz Spólka Akcyjna, Poland
- ECHMES Ltd., Greece
- AMPHOS21 Consulting SL, Spain
- AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
For more information, please visit the project web page.