Project duration: 1 January 2016 – 31 December 2018
The main goal is to set up collaborations and offer infrastructure access between partners at high TRL that master all the parts of the value chain aiming to the definition of innovative and cooperative projects that will boost the introduction of novel raw materials into the automotive industry. This includes lightweight materials for mass reduction and increased performances.
The solution (technology)
The overarching goal of the networking activities is the establishment of strong long-lasting cooperation between the 2 types of infrastructures (scientific & industrial), making use of already existing knowledge from all partners being a member of this NoI and compiling a broad service portfolio.
- MONDRAGON Corporation, Spain (Lead Partner)
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e.V. (Fraunhofer Society for the Advancement of Applied Research), Germany
- Ghent University, Belgium
- Padova University, Italy
- Fundación Tecnalia, Spain
- Technische Universität Darmstadt (TU Darmstadt), Germany
- Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg (Freiberg University of Mining and Technology), Germany