01 January 2018 – 31 March 2021
The main objective of this project is to achieve the maximum level of recycling ensuring OEM’s requirements and highly minimizing the environmental impact. This ambitious objective will be achieved thanks to the Consortium expertise formed by 8 partners.
The solution (technology)
The RADIUS project will develop automotive components based on recycled aluminium alloys, containing aluminium, magnesium and silicon metal scraps.
- FAGOR EDERLAN, S.COOP, Spain (Lead partner)
- Bay Zoltan Nonprofit Ltd. for Applied Research, Hungary
- BEFESA Aluminio S.L., Spain
- EDERTEK S. COOP., Spain
- INNSIGHT srls, Italy
- Institute of Non-Ferrous Metals (IMN), Poland
- Leiden University, Netherlands
- SILICIO FERROSOLAR S.L., Spain