PIMAS will build a network of infrastructures involving top-level research organisations in Europe and will exploit their know-how to collectively investigate and test new technologies, discuss and define guidelines for innovative sensors capable to cut exploration time and costs, and implement efficient mining exploitation.
The solution (technology)
PIMAS aims at exploring novel photonic sensors (based on X-ray, laser techniques and integrated IoT tools) able to provide on-site and in situ real-time evaluations of mineral deposits. PIMAS outcomes will merge in finalized proposals of technology and methods implementation. Technical services will start joint projects with end-users worldwide.
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Italy (Lead Partner)
- ASTER S.Cons.p.A, Italy
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, Spain
- Commissariat a l‘energie atomique, France
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft, Germany
- Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Italy
- MISTE-R SCRL, Italy
- Università degli Studi di Trento, Italy