Provide easy access to world class facilities for Raw Materials characterization. Trigger new research development in the field of Raw Materials characterization. Facilitate new characterization technologies transfer and adoption.
The solution (technology)
The OREVAL manager, act as a single point of contact who has experience in experimental development and the integration of different characterization techniques. She can help the industry professionals to assess innovative ideas or to identify the right partner to provide from the proof of concept to the prototyping of innovative technologies.
In latter stage, the OREVAL manager helps the industry partners to submit ‘up-scaling’ project in order to fund technology transfer.
- Université de Liège (University of Liege), Belgium (Lead Partner)
- DMT GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
- ERAMET Research, France
- Geologian tutkimuskeskus, GTK (Geological Survey of Finland), Finland
- Ghent University, Belgium
- Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V. (HZDR), Germany
- Luleå University of Technology (LTU), Sweden
- Outotec Oyj, Finland
- Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg (TUBAF, Freiberg University of Mining and Technology), Germany
- Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, UPM (Technical University of Madrid), Spain
- University of Oulu, Finland
- Zavod za gradbenistvo Slovenije, ZAG (Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute), Slovenia
For more information, please check the official website of the project.