Project duration: 1 April 2017 – 31 March 2020
The solution (technology)
The provision of large amounts of high-quality (ultra)fine minerals to the market is expected to engender the development of more performant, durable and sustainable materials and products in related markets such as high-value construction materials and composite materials. Within the project, intense knowledge exchange between mineral end-users, power central customers and machine builders will enable de-siloing of expertise, sharing of expertise and further build-up of competences of skilled R&D; and technical personnel. In addition, student internships and engagement of engineering master students (MSc theses) will be organized and eventually these training/education activities aim at providing a recruitment base for the commercialising partner.
- Vlaamse Instelling voor Technologisch Onderzoek NV – (Flemish Institute for Technological Research NV VITO), Belgium (Lead Partner)
- Atlas Copco Airpower N.V., Sweden
- Atlas Copco Rock Drills AB, Sweden
- Kauno Technologies Universitetas (KTU), Lithuania
- Tallinna Tehnikaülikool, TTÜ – Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- Value Ash technologies NV (VASHT NV), Belgium
- Zavod za gradbenistvo Slovenije, ZAG (Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute), Slovenia
For more information, please visit the official website of the project.