Project duration: 15 March 2016 – 31 December 2018
Substitution/reduction/optimization in the use of CRMs in components and coatings under challenging conditions of temperature, wear, friction, loading, corrosion, etc.
Development of new shared actions (e.g. new research projects), support to Education activities, and providing services to enterprises, industries and research institutions in the interested sectors (manufacturing, machining, transport, construction, energy, etc.)
The solution (technology)
Advanced equipment and high-level expertise of partners, able to provide support on: design and modeling of materials and products, development of materials (bulk and coatings) and related process optimization, characterisation and functional testing, recovery and recycling of materials, LCA.
- Agenzia Nazionale per le Nuove Tecnologie, l’Energia e lo Sviluppo Economico Sostenibile (ENEA, Italian National Agency for New Technologies), Italy (Lead Partner)
- Bay Zoltan Nonprofit Ltd. for Applied Research, Hungary
- Fundación Tecnalia Research & Innovation, Italy
- Instytut Metali Niezelaznych, IMN (Institute of Non-Ferrous Metals), Poland
- Sandvik AB, Sweden
- Technische Universiteit Delft (TU Delft, Delft University of Technology), the Netherlands
- Teknologian tutkimuskeskus VTT (Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd. VTT), Finland
- Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca (University of Milano-Bicocca), Italy
- Zavod za gradbenistvo Slovenije, ZAG (Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute), Slovenia
For more information, please check the official website of the project.