Project duration: 1 January 2020 – 31 December 2020
The project aims to show to 10-18 years old students, and their teachers, the main characteristics of Circular Economy: what is possible to do with wastes, and where materials are usually recycled even in the industrial sector.
The solution (technology)
A new methodology is proposed based on disruptive toolkits that allow students to experience a recycling process with their hands. Also a toolkit consisting “from waste to product” examples will be developed.
- Gomez Pardo Foundation, Spain (Lead Partner)
- Université de Liège, Belgium
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR), Italy
- Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives, CEA (French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission), France
- Bay Zoltan Nonprofit Ltd. for Applied Research, Hungary
For more information, please visit the project website.