Project duration: 1 January 2018 – 31 December 2020
Educate T-shaped professionals for the full raw materials value chain with a deep expertise in sustainable functional materialsand a deep entrepreneurship mindset.
The solution (technology)
AMIS will tackle the theme substitution of critical or toxic materials in products and for optimised performance. It will also cover material chain optimisation for end-of-life products, and product and services design for the circular economy — all of which are central themes of the EIT RawMaterials. The primary focus of the adaptation is on metal and mineral raw materials. Bio-base and polymer materials are covered in view of their substitution potential and other materials in the context of multi-material product recycling. In addition, the AMIS programme includes a solid package of courses and project work in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Institut polytechnique de Grenoble (Grenoble Institute of Technology, INP), France (Lead Partner)
- Aalto-Korkeakoulusaatio (Aalto University), Finland
- ArcelorMittal Maizières Research SA, France
- Arkema, France
- Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives, CEA (French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission), France
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e.V. (Fraunhofer), Germany
- Interuniversitair Micro-Electronica Centrum vzw, IMEC (Interuniversity Microelectronics Centre), Belgium
- Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- Université de Bordeaux, France
- Université de Liège, France
For more information, please visit the project website.