Project duration: 1 January 2016 – 31 December 2016
The goal of ACCHAIRSTU is to spread metallurgical knowledge of raw materials in society through new targeted communication and awareness-raising activities, with an aim to raise people’s interest in the raw materials sector, attract future students, increase goodwill towards raw materials industry activities and secure the social license to operate for raw materials industries.
The solution (technology)
ACCHAIRSTU encourages students to join the metallurgical industry and improves their awareness of the sector by arranging industrial visits and internships, and helps to disseminate metallurgical knowledge by awarding prizes to help the publication of metallurgy-related studies and thesis.
- Atlantic Copper, Spain
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
- Gomez Pardo Foundation, Spain
- Lorraine University, France
- Technische Univ. Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany
- Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute, Slovenia
- Université de Liège, Belgium