Become a sustainability pioneer and help us unlock solutions to the pressing, raw material challenges of Future Mobility!
Global Digital RACE is a 3-day virtual challenge-based learning programme across the raw materials value chain that unites sustainability pioneers to connect, learn, and innovate for the pressing, raw material challenges for Future Mobility. Help us unlock solutions to making mobility sustainable.
During the Global Digital RACE, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Work and receive insights from the world’s leading experts from industry, academia and policy
- Experience the raw materials challenges and opportunities in Future Mobility at global partners across the entire value chain
- Deepen your understanding of the circular economy and pressing raw materials challenges to make transportation sustainable
- Meet and exchange ideas with international peers
- Develop and pitch solutions to Future Mobility challenges in diverse and interdisciplinary teams
The RACE wants to take you through the entire value chain, including:
- LEG 1: Exploration, Mining & Processing
- LEG 2: Development & Manufacturing
- LEG 3: Use phase & Start-ups
- LEG 4: Closing Loops
Solve the Challenge
Develop innovative ideas tackling raw materials challenges of Future Mobility. Work on the solutions together with the other participants from background across the whole raw materials value chain. Network and solve the pressing raw materials challenges to make transportation sustainable during the real-time online global hackathon.