Calling graduates of the RawMaterials Accelerator Phase 2 to enter the final stage of the programme
EIT RawMaterials Accelerator aims to catch and mentor start-ups to rapidly become suppliers to, and perhaps future partners of, the EIT RawMaterials network. Our programme facilitates introductions to customers in the EIT RawMaterials partner network who are willing to adopt innovations. EIT RawMaterials connects local and national ecosystems to the pan-European network of pilot and test infrastructure facilities as well as to potential customers. We also offer supply grant funding to enable start-up teams to participate in the RawMaterials Accelerator.
The programme comprises three phases – Explore, Build and Grow. Each phase has specific objectives, processes and funding schemes.
- Phase 1 – Explore: build proof of concept and discover your market niche (3 months)
- Phase 2 – Build: validate customer needs and verify business assumptions while identifying criteria for market entry (6 months)
- Phase 3 – Grow: tailor your business for launch through market entry, raising financing and expansion of your team (6 months)
The support includes individual and group coaching, funding and anchoring start-ups in their local and national ecosystems. At the same time, we open up introductions to the EIT RawMaterials community partners on a pan-European level.
Join Phase 3 of the RawMaterials Accelerator to get your business ready for launch
The offering of the start-ups should be at the start of TRL 7-9 and heading for market entry.
- move from early adopters to early majority market, start exploring follow-up markets
- significant sales or financing deals
- have a complete team, aligned to scale market entrances and sales
- be a provider of new impact driven technology within the EIT RawMaterials value chain
Please find here call documents to submit following the external link for application below:
- RawMaterials Accelerator Call Guidelines
- Template for Cost Estimate, Revenue Projections, Activities & Milestones
The call for applications is open until 16 September 2022, 17:00 CET. Please note, to be eligible to enter Phase 3, your start-up needs to graduate from Phase 2 of the RawMaterials Accelerator programme.