Th COVID-19 crisis is causing manufacturers to radically rethink how they operate in a world of uncertainty and reclaim control of their futures
EIT RawMaterials partner, Coventry University, together with DHL will run a webinar on Tuesday, 16 June 2020, on the future of manufacturing and supply chain. Panellists will look at how manufacturing and its supply chain can not only overcome issues created by the crisis but embraces the possibilities.
The main challenges that will be discussed:
- Can manufacturers and supply chains operate safely?
- Will they have to adopt radically new procedures?
- Can goods be moved safely along the chain?
The webinar will raise opportunities:
- Is it time to look seriously at robotisation, AI, the Internet of Things, Big Data?
- What new products and services are needed in a radically different economy?
The webinar will be valuable for the ones interested in having more insight into how better-reinventing logistics after the pandemic-driven lockdown.