EIT RawMaterials aims to significantly enhance innovation rates in the raw materials sector through financial support as well as via network and collaboration activities.
Each year we have an annual call for funding for the following topics:
- Up-scaling projects: Developing/testing/demonstrating innovative technologies and products at (pre)-industrial scale.
- Network of Infrastructures: Creating hubs of a lab and test infrastructure (focusing on a specific topic) and making these infrastructures accessible to others.
- Lifelong Learning: Developing and organising new lifelong learning activities and education programs and attracting more participants to take part.
If you have a business idea, you can apply at any time for:
- Start-up Booster: providing a support package to customers with excellent start-up ideas.
- SME Growth-booster: providing business support to existing SMEs in their expansion beyond their local reach, based on a competitive selection.
- Kick-start Funding: providing immediate funding for assessing the feasibility of promising start-up initiatives which cannot wait for the normal yearly cycle.
We welcome you to apply for the EIT RawMaterials funding on Start-up and SME Booster Call 2018 page.
For more information on this process, support and/or guidance please contact one of the EIT RawMaterials Innovation Hubs (CLCs) Business Development Managers:
Innovation Hub CLC Central – Metz, France: Dr Julien Frey, email@example.com
Innovation Hub CLC East – Wroclaw, Poland: Dr Markus Klein, firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovation Hub CLC North – Lulea, Sweden: Katarina Öquist, email@example.com
Innovation Hub CLC South – Rome, Italy: Giorgio Recine, firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovation Hub CLC West – Leuven, Belgium: Beant Dijkstra, email@example.com