Webinar: Raw Material Supply Chain Risk Management
28 May 2020 at 12:00 - 13:00
Sustainabill, Ansys Granta and IVL will run a free web-session in which we will focus on raw material supply chain risk management for executives in supply chain management.In this initial web-session, we will focus on practical issues on how to:
– Leverage your new learnings during corona-related supply chain challenges,
– related to insufficient insights in your deep, multi-tier materials supply chains, the role of China or Italy in these and your dependency on single sources (possible at your Tier-2, 3, or 4),
– by getting started to understand and manage your deep, multi-tier supply chains in a pragmatic, efficient way,
– to enable you to plan re-shoring and reducing single sourcing, and to improve your insights in the sustainability of your supply chains, including their CO2 footprint,
– ultimately allowing you to manage your deep supply chains more actively. We cannot address these topics in great depth during this web-session, but we will show you some practical tools that can help you.
Depending on your feedback, follow-up sessions will be planned, leading up to our in-depth workshop in September during the EIT RM Summit in Berlin – to which we hope to warmly welcome you. We are looking forward to your participation in this one-hour web-session and work with you to bring Raw Material Supply Chain Risk Management to the next level!