Time Management & Productivity in changing work environments 1
1 September 2020 at 09:00 - 12:00| €490
Due to the impact of the pandemic & advancing digitization, working environments have changed! Teams are working more remotely, and we have to motivate ourselves within home-office even more to get things done! This interactive online-workshops, will help you to increase your productivity, getting to know tools & tips to be more structured & self-disciplined. To have more time for the important things in life!
The digital revolution has brought us many benefits. On the one hand we are more flexible, concerning the time when we are working off tasks. On the other hand, more virtual meetings, distractions at home, forcing us to have a better self-organization. Solutions which you will learn within the online-workshops are: analyzing your own working style; questioning & reframing your working patterns; eliminating distractions & implementing new working routines that help you to work more effective & efficient!
Preliminary content. Changes possible, adaptive to the participants’ wishes:
- Self-reflection & work goal analysis
- Better organization via written & electronic tools
- Effective planning, biorhythm & Deep Work – techniques for a better focus
- Goal-oriented prioritization – get the most important tasks done
- Productivity hacks & work organization techniques like: Pomodoro & Pareto etc.
- Elimination of time wasters & distractions
- Self-discipline in general & in home-office + avoiding postponement
Type of training
Interactive Live-Online-Trainings with group exercises
Objectives and outcome
This interactive online-workshops, will help you to increase your productivity, getting to know tools & tips to be more structured & self-disciplined. To have more time for the important things in life!
Participants would require their own laptop and a stable high-speed internet connection to take part in this course.
Raw materials professionals from all disciplines and all experience levels