This event has passed.
Summer Camp: Doctoral Course for Circular Economy Entrepreneurship in System Integrated Metals Processing
31 July 2019 - 2 August 2019
CEE-SIMP is a course supported by EIT RawMaterials aimed at Doctoral candidates interested in:
- Circular Economy of Raw Materials
- Sustainable Metals Production
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Identification of value-generating technological ideas in collaboration with industrial companies
When and where
- A series of online lectures by world-renowned experts, on March – April
- Project work based on real industrial cases April – June, and
- Summer Camp, 31 June – 2 August at Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
Application is required
Please see more: https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/CF6D8BCAA18A2BB7 Application deadline 22 March 2019.
Course costs will be covered for successful applicants, including course fee, lunches, reasonable travel costs, and accommodation. Detailed information will be delivered to the accepted participants.
About the course: Professor Rodrigo Serna (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the enrolment: Leena Hauhio (email@example.com)