ProSUM Information Network
18 October 2016 at 09:30 - 16:30
On 18 October the second ProSUM Information Network event will take place in Brussels. The agenda of the event is to focus on the following project’s outputs:
- See the services which are under development to share the inventory held in the new Urban Mine Knowledge Data Platform
- Learn more about the steps taken to harmonise data gathering and the development of a new classification system
- Share ideas to collaborate going forward
- Tell us what data and intelligence is important to you
- Help shape the future development of the Urban Mine Knowledge Data Platform
For more details and registration please click here.
About the ProSUM project
The ProSUM project will deliver the First Urban Mine Knowledge Data Platform, a centralised database of all available data and information on arisings, stocks, flows and treatment of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), end-of-life vehicles (ELVs), batteries and mining wastes. The availability of primary and secondary raw materials data, easily accessible in one platform, will provide the foundation for improving Europe’s position on raw material supply, with the ability to accommodate more wastes and resources in future. ProSUM will provide data for improving the management of these wastes and enhancing the resource efficiency of collection, treatment and recycling.