- This event has passed.
IEEE International Nanodevices & Computing Conference
3 - 5 April 2019
The new IEEE International Nanodevices and Computing (INC) conference covers the continuously evolving technology ecosystem based on nanotechnology, nanodevices and computing, supporting the global information technologies infrastructure. The INC conference includes predictions on devices for computing and communications, computer architecture, and applications.
The IEEE International Nanodevices & Computing Conference will be held in Grenoble, France on 3-5 April 2019. It will include:
- IRDS “International Roadmap for Devices and Systems” 2019 Spring Conference
- IEEE International Conference on Rebooting Computing (ICRC)
- Evening Panel: The next 20 years – IoT, Architecture, Devices, Communication
- Session “Status and trends in Advanced Nanodevices “
- Session “European NEREID Roadmap”
- Session “Systems and Devices Roadmap Japan”
Reports from 2017 IRDS™ and early results from 2018 IRDS™ reports will be presented. In addition, state-of-the-art experimental results on these topics will be presented by an international group of invited experts, covering Nano-devices and – materials in the fields of More Moore, More than Moore and Beyond-CMOS.
Related subjects from the European Nanoelectronics Roadmap (NEREID) and the Systems and Devices Roadmap of Japan (SDRJ) will be presented.
The latest results in the field of Neuromorphic Computing, Quantum Computing, Optical Computing and Energy Efficient Computing will be highlighted. A unique summary from reports of the upcoming Future Networks™ Beyond 5G roadmap will be presented, as well as sessions on Software and Spintronics/Magnonics.