Brokerage event and Workshop on Drones, Autonomous Systems for Exploration and Mining
14 September 2017 at 12:00 - 15 September 2017 at 12:00
On 14-15 September EIT RawMaterials is pleased to invite you to a Brokerage event and Workshop on Drones and Unmanned Systems for Exploration and Mining. The event aims at gathering large and small companies as well as researchers and inventors in the ecosystem related to unmanned systems. We welcome topics like:
- Drones, Robotics, Automation
- Advanced Materials, Sensors, Energy storage
- Digital Platforms & Solutions
- Safety, Regulations and Permits
We are focused on topics relevant the following applications:
- Geological Survey/Mapping
- Open Pit Mining
- Underground Mining
The event is organised in view of providing the participants a great opportunity to find partners and prepare them for the upcoming grant proposal call by EIT RawMaterials in fall 2017. Therefore, the event will be organized in two consecutive days, from lunch to lunch, of which:
- Day 1: Plenary presentations by top-notch speakers in the drones & automation;
- Day 2: Three parallel workshops on the three application areas.
We expect to gather nearly 100 participants, from our industrial partners in mining and other stakeholders. Other participants are also welcome to participate and contribute!
Confirmed and to be confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Patrick Halford (IBM), Nordic Robotics & Drones Ecosystem Director.
- Kent Tano (LKAB), R&D Expert: Expectations from mining industry
- Staffan Sandström/Peter Burmann (Boliden), Technology director, Mine Automation
- Michael Haschke (DMT): Drones, self-driving vehicles for future underground mines
- Technical University of Denmark, …
The more detailed program will be communicated during June 2017.
For further information, please contact:
- Dr Catherine Bounsaythip, CLC Baltic Sea Business Developer of EIT RawMaterials
Please register here.