Discover the Knowledge & Innovation Community Raw Materials
15 December 2016 at 09:30 - 14:00
Are you looking for opportunities to innovate in the field of raw materials and along the entire lifecycle, from extraction, over processing, to recycling?
On 15 December join the Agoria workshop co-organized with EIT RawMaterials in Brussels, Belgium.
What can you expect during the workshop?
- Testimonials by current EIT RawMaterials industrial partners (established names and start-ups) about the added value the KIC has for them.
- The first results from ongoing innovation projects dealing with metallurgic processes, sorting technologies, upscaling modelling techniques, waste electric and electronic equipment (WEEE) treatment, substitution of toxic and critical materials, and valorization of secondary resources.
- New solutions for copper, aluminum, cobalt, graphene, indium, germanium, gallium, vanadium and neodymium, but also for polymetallic alloys, ceramics, thermoplastics and cement carbides.
- Presentation of the Raw Materials Academy, the wide range of education activities developed by EIT RawMaterials.
- Everything you need to know about opportunities for subsidies within EIT RawMaterials and, more specifically, about the upcoming call for projects.
Make sure to have a look at the overview of the ongoing EIT RawMaterials projects!
For registration, please write an email to Isabelle Tolleneer, email@example.com
The registration deadline 13 December. Registration is free of charge.
Contact person Agoria: Helen Versluys, Expert Center of Expertise Environment, firstname.lastname@example.org.