DIM ESEE 2 innovation workshop: Innovation in extraction
18 October 2023 - 20 October 2023
Join Dubrovnik International Mining School 2023
On 18-20 October 2023, DIM-ESEE 2 workshop will address several innovative extraction methods and technologies. Best case practices will form the basis for additional project work.
- Extraction of mineral resources by blasting and responsible low-impact mining
- Extraction of mineral resources by mechanical cutting edge and other innovative methods
- Case study: SANDVIK MX650 rapid mine development system and EPIROC Mobile Miner system
During the DIM ESEE 2 innovation workshop, participants will:
- Analyse environmental mining impacts
- Analyse operational improvement methods, production flexibility,
- automation & safety
- Apply the gained knowledge in a project-based work approach
Project partner in charge: Montanuniversitaet, Leoben
Who can apply
Raw materials professionals with good command of English and basic knowledge related to the annual topic, working in one of the following fields:
- Mining Engineering, Geology, Applied Earth Sciences, Mechanics and similar.
DIM ESEE 2 is a lifelong learning course, funded by EIT RawMaterials, to raise awareness about innovation and sustainability practices in the sector among raw materials professions in the Eastern and Southeastern Europe (ESEE).