- This event has passed.
Course on Soft Skill Leadership and Prevention of Crisis
15 November 2018 at 08:00 - 17:00
Based on practical examples the trainees are guided towards the target of how to get the necessary personal “input” from their subordinates and being able to adapt their “output” as leadership style in order to successfully follow the working goal as team or as company.
The need to learn not only about technical skills but also the importance of how these skills and company goals are delivered to subordinates by a professional leadership style. Nowadays the old authoritarian style is less and less accepted and we need the best possible approach towards our team members and people we are responsible for in order to assure good performance and avoiding crisis by motivated employees.
After finishing the course you will understand the advantage of a soft skill leadership style and how to use this style best – also respecting a “360”- consideration of a task and the people dealing with.
Each single topic below will cover approximately one hour depending on interaction and activity within the work group.
- Based on a true industrial example: An analyses is done of several severe issues which could have been avoided upfront.
- Developing a practical manual about best interaction with: boss, subordinates, authorities, neighbourhood, environment, media.
- The process of teambuilding.
- Personal type analyses and behaviour patterns.
- Definition of soft skills and why they are important.
- Leadership styles (and which kind of style we want).
- Conflict behaviour analyses.
- Management tools to make sure the team follows the goals of the team.
- Summary and Conclusion.
The course will be combining classroom lectures with interactive development of a task and self-training following a questionnaire.
People with existing or potential guidance function – like leading a team along a project or managing other people by their assigned role/function in the company.
Monday, 1 October 2018
More information can be found here.
For registration please follow the link.