Course: Circular Economy Innovation
20 September 2019 at 09:00 - 17:00
Discover a superior way of developing and creating sustainable products, materials, services, and technologies.
Learn about Circular Economy Innovation, a state-of-the-art approach for understanding linear problems and developing sustainable solutions. You will be able to assess new innovations on their sustainability and business values, and know how to apply circular economy principles to a process or product chain.
This novel approach combines the circular economy framework with innovation management techniques, including open-innovation, value-chain-collaboration, and Design Thinking.
- Current circular economy approaches and labels
- Best and worst practice cases covering products, materials, and services
- How to detect and understand linear problems
- Learn about practical tools, guidelines, and circular assessments
- How to develop sustainable circular solutions
- Practical session: Circular product and material development
The course is a combination of classroom lectures, interactive analyses, and practical sessions with illustrative material.