This event has passed.
Copper 2019 Conference
18 August 2019 - 21 August 2019
Copper 2019 is a global copper conference where industry and academia meet to discuss the latest developments in the copper value chain.
The conference topics will include:
- Cu-Downstream Fabrication and Applications
- Cu-Economics, Markets, and Historical Perspectives
- Cu-Electrowinning and Electrorefining
- Cu-Health and Safety in Operations
- Cu-Mineral Processing
- Cu-Process Control, Optimisation, and Instrumentation
- Cu-Pyrometallurgy (The Phillip Mackey Symposium)
- Cu-Sustainability and Waste Management
- COM 2019–Flotation and Physical Beneficiation of Critical Materials
- COM 2019-2nd China-Canada Non-Ferrous Metallurgy
Call for Abstracts
The Organizing Committee is inviting authors to submit a 500 word abstract (maximum) for review before 30 November 2018.