Company Challenge 2019
2 - 5 September 2019
Are you up for the Challenge?
Join us from 2-5 September 2019!
Company Challenge 2019 is an exclusive event for EIT RawMaterials Alumni in conjunction with EIT RawMaterials industry partner Atlantic Copper, the leading Spanish copper producer. Mineral resources underpin our modern society and are the key to a more sustainable future – help us in creating solutions to use them as efficiently as possible!
What can you expect?
- Spend an action-packed 48 hours in sunny Spain
- Tackle a real-life problem faced by Atlantic Copper
- Learn how to develop a market-oriented solution
- Work together in diverse teams
- Practise your pitching skills and present your ideas
- Have fun and get to know your fellow EIT RawMaterials Alumni
Who can enter the Company Challenge 2019?
Any member of EIT RawMaterials Alumni who is currently studying or has completed a Master’s programme in a science or engineering subject.
What will the Company Challenge 2019 cost me?
All the costs for participating in the Company Challenge 2019 are covered by EIT RawMaterials. This includes
- Travel from a point within Europe* to and from Huelva, Spain, where Atlantic Copper is based – you’ll travel there on Monday 2nd, ready for the 2-day challenge on Tuesday and Wednesday, and return home on Thursday 5th September.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Huelva
- breakfast, lunch and dinner
- a visit to the Atlantic Copper plant
- fun team-building activities