Idea Camp: Circular Economy and New Materials
26 January 2017 - 27 January 2017
On 26-27 January, the Idea Camp will take place in Budapest, Hungary. The event will be a great platform to collect business ideas that can be supported by EIT RawMaterials, create partnerships for the EIT RawMaterials KAVA call closing in March 2017, and will create space for networking between EIT RM partners and other potential partners from Eastern Europe.
If you have an innovative idea you would like to present and share with other participants, please describe it (max. 4000 characters) using the attached form in English and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline is 13 January 2017.
If you are interested in taking part in the Idea Camp please:
- DECIDE whether you want to share an IDEA with the other participants at IDEA CAMP or not
- REGISTER on online platform
- If you share YOUR IDEA before the event your participation is FREE OF CHARGE.
- TRANSFER the PARTICIPATION FEE to the organiser (Fee: 50 EUR)
- Receive a CONFIRMATION of your Participation from the organisers
- Finally, COME to the event and make the most of it!
The 7 themes in which we are looking for new ideas are as follows:
- Graphene-based materials and composites
- Metal-based lightweight materials
- Components and coatings used under extreme conditions
- Biometallurgical approaches improving the processing of ores and wastes
- Product-centric recycling focusing on Waste from Electric and Electronic Equipment
- Sustainable management of raw materials from the industry perspective
- Recovery of materials from end-of-life products