4th Expert Forum on Sustainable Materials for Future Mobility: Electrification and Lightweight Design
7 October 2019 at 15:00 - 9 October 2019 at 17:00
The Expert Forum on Sustainable Materials for Future Mobility. Electrification & Lightweight Design will take place on 7-9 October 2019 in Turin, Italy. The goal of the event is to trigger cross-value chain interaction and strategic alliances among European stakeholders that drive innovation in these sectors.
Sustainable raw materials and advanced materials are key enablers for a successful Mobility Transition. The dramatic shift towards mass-market e-mobility has been triggered by the need for reducing CO2 emission and improving air quality in cities. This development generates a growing demand for new kinds of functional and structural materials. These materials contribute significantly to the overall cost of mobility, its environmental and social footprint, and the global supply chain dependencies that respective OEMs will have to cope with. The ambition of a Zero Emission Mobility will have to account for the ecological footprint of its enabling materials.
The 4th Expert Forum Sustainable Materials for Future Mobility will gather innovators from across emerging value chains in electrification and lightweight design.
Specific objectives are:
- discussing overall trends;
- identifying industry needs and innovative solutions;
- networking for project and strategic alliances;
- providing information on funding opportunities, including EIT RawMaterials funding.
When: Monday, 7 October | 15:00 – Wednesday, 9 October | 17:00
Where: Turin, Italy
1st Day: Welcome at the Museo dell’Automobile di Torino (Corso Unità d’Italia, 40)
2nd and 3rd Day: Centro Congressi Lingotto (Via Nizza, 280)
Attendees can register under the following link. The conditions are as follows:
- Registration is free of charge for EIT RawMaterials Partners.
- For non-Partners, fees are €180 for 3 days and €120 for 1-2 days. No refund upon cancellation.
- Lunch and dinner are included for the 3 days.