PyroFlex project team invites you to submit a request via the new service platform!
EIT RawMaterials supported innovation project, the PyroFlex, is a network of pyro-metallurgical infrastructure and expertise for residue treatment. It unites partners with world-class expertise and unique infrastructure in high-temperature metallurgy, which can deal with various types of complex low-grade industrial residues allowing the recovery of valuable elements as well as the production of clean slag for subsequent valorization.
The PyroFlex network provides easy access to an extensive range of pyro-metallurgical (and related) equipment and expertise complemented with thermodynamic calculations and process models thus offering a one-stop-shop service to clients. The service platform is now fully functional and integrated within the PyroFlex website. For more detailed information on the PyroFlex services and for submitting a request please visit the website.
The members of the PyroFlex innovation project consortium are:
- Katholieke Universiteit te Leuven (KU Leuven), Belgium (Lead Partner)
- Ghent University, Belgium
- InsPyro N.V., Belgium
- Montanuniversität Leoben, Austria
- Outotec Oyj, Finland
- Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen (RWTH Aachen), Germany
- Technische Universiteit Delft (Delft University of Technology), the Netherlands
- Umicore, Belgium