Funding available to help start-ups and projects to get verified on their environmental performance
The Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) is a service provided by the European Commission with the aim to help technology providers proposing innovative, green technologies verify their solutions and provide a quality stamp. The ETV process takes the technology through a third-party validation, which assesses the performance of the technology based on independent and credible information using the internationally standards. The end product is an ETV Statement of Verification published on the ETV website and used in business-to-business relations. This enables technology owners to document the reliability of their claims and differentiate them from competitors, and it helps technology purchasers identify innovations that suit their needs.
The EIT Circular Economy Community launches a call to support companies in obtaining the ETV. The application deadline for the call has been extended to 30 June 2022, 23:59 CEST. The call guidelines and application form are available below.
ETV is implemented by accredited Verification Bodies in three technology areas:
- Water treatment and monitoring (e.g., monitoring water quality, treatment of drinking water and wastewater)
- Materials, waste and resources (e.g., separation and sorting of solid waste, recycling of materials, end-of-life products and chemicals, biomass-based products)
- Energy (e.g., renewable energy, energy generated from waste, energy efficiency)
The call is open to any partner and start-up of participating EIT Circular Economy Community (EIT RawMaterials, EIT Climate-KIC, EIT Food, EIT Manufacturing and EIT UrbanMobility) with a technology included in any of the previously defined areas that has been supported in any ongoing or finished demonstration project.
Application deadline (extended): 30 June 2022, 23:59 CEST
The call is now closed.
How to apply
Proposals should be submitted via email to:
- Ignacio Calleja, Senior Advisor – Circular Economy and Recycling at EIT RawMaterials, at email@example.com
- Blaca Chocarro Ruiz, Project Manager Water Scarcity & Circular Economy at EIT Manufacturing, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us.