Sustainability starts with Europe’s resource potential
Join the first Expert Forum on Digitalisation in the Raw Materials Sector! You will have a great opportunity to connect with industry stakeholders and experts actively researching, developing and employing digital solutions in exploration, mining and mineral processing.
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Augmented & Virtual Reality and Data Integration in the Raw Materials Sector
AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AR and VR, as well as Data Integration solutions are increasingly being used to collect, analyse and manage data and to visualise content in real-time in variable contexts in the raw materials sector. To discuss the latest developments in digitalisation of the exploration, mining and processing of raw materials, our team will host the first Expert Forum of the Sustainable Discovery and Supply Lighthouse co-organised with our partner Montanuniversität Leoben.
The event will connect experts to:
- discuss overall trends
- identify industry needs and innovative solutions
- network for a project and strategic alliances
- meet with digital natives – the next generation of raw materials professionals
- provide information on funding opportunities
On 22 January 2020, we encourage all participants to join technical site visits to:
- AT+S Austria: Producer of printed circuit boards
- VA Erzberg GmbH: Processing plant of iron ore mine or truck monitoring and control system
Looking forward to meeting you at the Expert Forum in Leoben!