Project duration: 1 January 2019 – 31 December 2020
RMTechFlow is a two-year-long lifelong learning project aiming at coaching at least 180 KIC (Knowledge and Innovation Community) partners’ academics and staff members from tech transfer offices in better scouting, analysing and boosting promising technologies towards market exploitation. The strategic goal is to improve the chances for impact of KIC upscaling projects. Learning opportunities will revolve around hands-on co-located workshops, as well as operations on real IP business cases.
The solution (technology)
The project will train researchers and technologists from KIC universities and research centres in developing and positioning their technologies in line with industry needs. Similarly, the project will train staff from tech transfer offices and innovation management agencies in getting organized to better support the former. Both target audiences will be offered top-level professional learning experiences such as:
- 1.5 day face-to face workshops, featuring seminars, hands-on work on real cases, and discussion of success stories brought by one corporate speaker.
- MOOC-alike contents made available online, featuring recordings of the main workshop sessions, slides, practical tools and exercises.
- Experiential learning through the participation to one industry trade show.
- Experiential learning via the provision of one-to-one technology acceleration coaching services.
- Hub Innovazione Trentino S.c.a.r.l. (HIT), Italy
- AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
- FLSmidth A/S, Denmark
- LTU Business AB, Sweden
- Tecnalia Ventures, S.L., Sociedad Unipersonal, Spain
- Trinity Dublin College, Ireland