FOSTER-ERM will create a serious game about entrepreneurship, with a particular focus on raw materials and circular economy.
The educational goals of the serious game are to transfer knowledge on raw materials and introduce coping strategies such as recycling, substitution, design for reuse and re-assembly, and performance-based business models in a context of entrepreneurial risk and business continuity.
The solution (technology)
The game “RISK & RACE” (“RISK-taking and Resource Allocation in a Circular Economy”) is developed as a table top board game. Players have to run a company and experience through a scenario based approach how external factors have an impact on their cash flow, profitability and licence-to-operate and how circular business solutions perhaps can lead to a greater resilience.
- Flemish Institute for Technological Research NV (VITO), Belgium (Lead Partner)
- Technische Universiteit Delft (Delft University of Technology), the Netherlands
- Teknologian tutkimuskeskus VTT (Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd. VTT), Finland
- Wuppertal Institut fuer Klima, Umwelt, Energie GmbH (Wuppertal Institute), Germany
- In the Loop Games (patron partner: Technische Universiteit Delft), the Netherlands