To increase the accessibility of valuable extra-curricular activities for students in the mining and raw materials field.
The solution (technology)
The ‘Added value student activities grant’, covers travel and subsistence costs for students enrolled in an EIT RawMaterials funded programme to participate in the following activities:
- industry placements and other internships,
- exchanges with other universities,
- attending conferences or workshops,
- similar activities additional to the regular programme contents directed at promoting the learning, knowledge, skills, professional flexibility and pursuit of careers of students during and after having passed the EIT RawMaterials-funded programme.
- Technische Universiteit Delft (Delft University of Technology), Netherlands (Lead Partner)