AISS project is fully integrated in the funded Advanced Materials Innovative Recycling (AMIR) master programme.
Facilitating the insertion and career progression of the AMIR master students and young professionals in the market of raw materials innovation and related ecosystems.
The solution (technology)
A series of summer schools will allow for networking with industry partners, start-ups, incubators, alumni and current AMIR students. The summer schools will broaden the knowledge and improve the skills of the students by offering additional pedagogical contents on industrial and business intelligence. This project aims at officially creating and developing an AMIR network of alumni. In addition, a graduation ceremony will be implemented within AISS as well as a matchmaking meeting with industrial partners, start-ups and incubators.
- Université de Bordeaux, France (Lead Partner)
- Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- University of Liège, Belgium
- Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, UPM (Technical University of Madrid), Spain
- Institut polytechnique de Grenoble (Grenoble Institute of Technology, INP), France
- Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas M.P., CSIC (Spanish National Research Council), Spain
- Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives, CEA (French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission), France
- Frauhofer-Gesellschaft, Germany
- ArcelorMittal, France
- Arkema, France
- Veolia Deutschland GmbH, Germany